How the Internet of Things is changing the World around Us

Every morning it’s not my buzzing alarm clock that jiggles me out of my dreams; it’s a sweet notification that will keep repeating itself until I am out of my bed, quite similar to what my mother does. And then there are little devices around me which help me stay fit; whether it’s my treadmill, or the health band around my wrist tracking all my calorie intake and utilization; I feel like being surrounded by well-wishers all the time. While learning about IoT I came across different opinions and each was equally convincing in its own way. However, what excites my inquisitive mind is that will the Internet of Things be able to amaze its users i.e. in this case the worldwide population; simply because the audience these days cannot be fooled with propagandas. They will reject your concept if it does not fit into their User Experience. A lot of changes are being anticipated with the evolution of IoT and it promises a more organized method of device interactions. For those closely following the developments, the big moment is somewhere around. See more at: netsolutionsindia.com

Unknown

1 comment: